This hiking bundle includes 2 Bear Bells, a loud ringing bell that attaches to clothing, bicycle, sledge or walking/ski pole. The sound of this little bell is supposed to drive away bears or - much more common in our latitudes - pedestrians and other contemporaries. The highlight of this bell is the attached safety device with a small magnet. The bell can be completely shut down! Ingenious solution for an old problem. With Velcro bands for fastening. It also includes 2 Mosquito Head Nets made of tightly woven mesh, these head nets are intended to be worn over a hat or other headwear. They are elasticized at the neck for a nice, snug fit.
- Bear Bell Attaches to clothing or pack with a velcro strap.
- Movement of the Bear Bell will cause a steady ringing to warn animals of your presence.
- While the bell is in the bag, the magnet eliminates any noise.
- Mosquito Head Net is intended to be worn over a hat or headgear and is made of high quality, durable mesh
- Head Net is elasticized at the neck for a snug fit
Get Daily Deals!
Unlock exclusive discounts and limited-time offers by signing up for our daily deals email list today!