Run or charge AC powered electronics in your vehicle's DC outlet using this power inverter. Features 2 grounded AC outlets which provide 150 Watts of continuous power and 300 Watts peak surge power. Also features a 5 Volt 2.1A USB power port so it is powerful enough to charge high powered USB devices such as iPad/tablets and Kindle/e-readers. Other compatible electronics include laptop computers, cell phones, MP3 players, digital cameras, portable games, etc. Safety features include overload protection, auto-reset short circuit protection, and low battery shutdown. The built-in surge protection allows for safe car start up and shut down. This inverter has features that will prevent your battery from being completely discharged. An audible alarm will sound when the battery voltage is 10.5 Volts. If you hear this alarm we recommend operating your engine for 10-20 minutes to recharge the vehicle's battery. The DC plug fits all standard vehicle 12 Volt sockets. Can also be used in RVs and boats in addition to vehicles. The inverter can operate with the engine turned off. With the surge of USB devices that require more and more power, Wagan has upgraded the inverters with USB 2.1 ampere power ports.
- 2 grounded AC outlets provide 150 Watts continuous power and 300 Watts peak surge power
- More powerful USB power port (5 volt 2.1 amps) is compatible with iPad/tablets and Kindle/e-readers
- Several safety features include: overload protection, auto-reset short circuit protection, and low battery shutdown
- DC plug fits all standard 12 Volt vehicle outlets, and can also be used in boats and RVs
- Also use to run/charge laptop computers, cell phones, MP3 players, digital cameras, portable games, etc.
- Model EL2401
( You save: $14.11)