Control your lighting from your bed with a Stanley remote light switch. We’ve all been there. In bed, snug as a bug in a rug: but the light’s still on. Dragging yourself out of bed to turn out the lights starts your sleep process all over again. Surely, there’s a better way.
Theatrics aside, these keychain light switches work through walls and doors -- up to 80 feet -- and function as a dimmer as well. We were able to get an extremely limited quantity of these at a great price: so get yours while they’re still in stock!
- 2 Polarized Outlets
- Turn on or dim a connected lamp with a convenient wireless remote transmitter
- Manual On/Off button and dimming control on the receiver
- Transmitter works through walls and doors- 80ft Range
- Command1 Expandable: Pair additional Command1 remotes and receivers. Select different channels for different areas around the hom
- Requires CR2032 Battery, Not Included
- Model 31174
( You save: $9.22)